We’re Here For You!
UPDATE: July 2020
To All Our Patients And Your Loved Ones
Here at Thompson Family Dentistry we’ve been keeping a close eye on the developments surrounding COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus).
The safety of our patients and employees is our top priority. As we continue to see patients, we are stringently following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including social distancing.
In order to maintain a safe environment, we are taking these measures:
- Pre-appointment wellness forms. Before your appointment, we will text you a link to a wellness form. This is to ensure the safety of both our employees and other patients. If you are feeling unwell, or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please get in touch with us to reschedule your appointment.
- Curbside waiting. To adhere to social distancing rules, we ask that you please wait in your car when you arrive at our office. Check in by texting us at our office phone number, and we will text you back when we are ready for you to come in.
- Following CDC, State and local government guidelines for disinfection of the office.
Our oral health should always be a priority. In addition to your dental hygiene visit, don’t forget the simple day-to-day habits that will help you keep a healthy mouth.
- Brush daily with a fluoride toothpaste last thing at night and at least one other time during the day.
- Drink plenty of water and cut down on how much and how often you have sugary foods and drinks.
- Clean between your teeth every day with interdental brushes or floss and consider using mouthwash.
Scott D. Thompson, DDS and your Dental Care Team